Monday, October 11, 2010

Shew, I'm definitely out of practice.

I've been so busy with school these past few months I haven't had a lot of time to post anything.  I just finished submitting my analysis paper for my first 400 level college course in 24 years.  Right now I'm taking a class on Roman's and Galatians.  The two page paper I wrote was on one verse in Galatians.  My fear is I won't sound as collegiate as my fellow classmates.  So far I'm a straight A student, for the very first time EVER!!! 
I'm hoping to start a few projects this week.  It's fall break here and I'm taking a few days off to spend with my son and husband.  I have plans for at least two wreaths and setting up the dining room table.  It took me two hours to get my mantle just the way I wanted it.  I'll post pics of that later too. 
I have so much to catch up on.  There are pictures to upload and photoshop, crafts to make and the table to set.  I may need to take an extra day.  Shew, I'm already tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment