Thursday, May 27, 2010

One Potato, Two Potato

This is my families favorite potato dish.  We love potatos and onions.  Put the two together and you can't miss.

Below is a dish we've been having for dinner at least once, if not twice a week for the past month.  I know it sounds a little obsessive, but when you don't have much time it a great no fuss dish.


This may look like a lot of potatoes but ended up not using two of the larger ones. 
Use your favorite potatoes, (we used russett here), onions (I used one red and one large vadalia), lowry season salt, Mr. Dash (whatever flavor you like) and olive oil.  This time I diced the potatoes but I normally just slice them "really" thin.  Peel and slice the onions however you like.  Just remember the smaller the slices the quicker they cook. 

I place everything on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil.  Toss with the Season Salt, Mrs. Dash and olive oil.  Mix until all potatoes are covered.  cover with another sheet of foil, seal tight.  Place in a preheated 450 degree oven.  Cook for at least 30 minutes.

DIG IN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment