Here is a wreath I've been working on for a while. I kept running out of scrapbook paper and the only place to get my pattern was at Hobby Lobby. Unfortunately it's not very close so I don't get there often. I took two different patters and one solid color, rolled them each in cones folded the bottom and stapled then closed. The green was cardstock and it didn't want to stay in a cone, but after some tape, hot glue and staples I got the cone I wanted. After making all the cones, I glued them to in alternating order in a circle. I did this in three layers of cones and then glued a hydrangea to the center. I thought it turned out really nice.
It's rather large but it works on the wall in the corner of my dining room. I may move it to my stairway wall.